Thread: Ilvermorny: Quodpot Field
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2017, 12:44 AM   #11 (permalink)
LasiodoraNorwich

DMC
Dugbog

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lasiodora Norwich
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lewis Tuft
Magical Creatures
quill

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Jer eyed the snake with great suspicion. "I'm going to keep a good distance from it still. And you.'' The dude was weird and Jer was never one to keep his opinions to himself. Not caring about anyone's feelings did that to you and he found it very useful.

Now he stared some more. "Dude. Are you trying to convince me to not stay away from snakes? Because if that was your intention, you're doing a pretty bad job of it.'' He wasn't hopeful to get swallowed by a snake partially or completely, thanks. Same goes for getting poisoned. Nope, not him.
This fustrated him, he used his legilimency skills to try to figure out if the kid had a bad experience with snakes in his past. No, the kid just didn't like snakes.(He also found out the kid's name was Jeremy.)

He knew it wasn't very polite to read someone's mind, but he also knew that it wasn't very polite to keep a distance from someone because you had a steriotype against their pet. By this time Silvie had woken up, she looked up at the Jer in wonder, looked at him for a few seconds and yawned. She went back down and curled into a ball in palm of Neasig's hand, tucking her head under the rest of her body. Neasig sighed, "Would you feel more comfortable if I put her away?" He felt bad puting her back in his pocket, but at the same time what could he do? He gently put Silvie into the inner pocket of his robes.

I'm Neasig by the way." so far he didn't like this kid all that much, but he also knew that first impressions are not always correct. "and I preffer being called strange rather than weird." he relized that most likely sounded bad concidering Jer hadn't actually said it out loud.

Last edited by LasiodoraNorwich; 12-04-2017 at 05:25 PM.
LasiodoraNorwich is offline   Reply With Quote