Thread: Ilvermorny: Pukwudgie Common Room
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2017, 12:15 AM   #6 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimothy View Post
Was he...? Dana wasn't exactly sure if striking a conversation was the best idea for the moment. She smiled sheepishly in return, just in case she had totally interrupted him from having a nap. Plus, she totally understood the needing a break. "Of course," the blond replied. "Are you taking your JARVEYs soon?" It was just a guess, and he looked just about Sam's year too. Maybe they were... dorm mates? And... did that also mean he wasn't in class? Hmm.

To be honest? Dana's prep for JARVEYs was the absolute worst. She had burned herself out a couple of times, thanks to her nervousness and for being in a foreign place during her sixth year. Hogwarts was beautiful, sure, but you know... angst. It was a thing. "How far along are you in studying?" Hopefully he wasn't cramming and overloading his brain all in one day.
"Yeah, this year. How about you? You...took yours, right?" Ezra said, raising an eyebrow quizzically. If he remembered correctly, she was older than he was - but he couldn't remember exactly. Last year had thrown SOOO many people into the mix, it was hard to remember who was who anymore. "I'm doing pretty good. Got most of the practical stuff down - it's the theoretical parts that are making me want to just curl up into a ball and give up," he joked.

Yeah. Totally joking. Mostly.

"Must be nice not having to worry about them," he added with a smile. Although, did she have to worry about uni applications now? Oh man. That was a whole different monster...

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid
Lissy Longbottom is offline   Reply With Quote