View Single Post
Old 10-21-2017, 12:51 AM   #58 (permalink)
Suziella
Gladrags Mod

DMLE
Acromantula

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bramble "Bram" Wyatt Lennox
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Juno Star Darcy Kennedy
Law Enforcement
ThunderPUFF | Whoodley | MRD&LKD | Graphics Queen | Tristalen | Mrs. A | Hunny Bun

SPOILER!!: Jessa & Stasya
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
Slipping on her dragonhide gloves, the Ravenclaw naturally had questions. A gloved hand rose high. "Will we be able to keep the dung for our own personal use, Professor, or will it be part of some homework activity we'd have to get done before sunrise?" And while she was at it. "With it only being useful until sunrise, will we be given permission to head for the Greenhouses before heading back to our Common Rooms when class is over?" Otherwise collecting the dung would prove to be a useless waste of time.

"Do the mooncalves live on the grounds here? I assume that's the case, would we be able to observe them on our own once there's a full moon?"
And here came the questions he had been waiting for from Jessa all night! He had to think about how to answer her without giving away their activity to the entire class. "Well, if you complete the activity we will be doing after we observe the Mooncalves, I will let you take some to study because I know how interesting things like this can be for you." Though he hoped Professor Myers would be okay with not getting a couple pieces. He paused to listen to her next question. He hadn't thought about asking Paul if they could observe the plants after they had been fertilized. "Well, that would be up to Professor Myers. I can't give you permission to be in the Greenhouses without his consent." He wasn't going to tell her that he would making an appearance at the end of the lesson.

"That they do! Though they don't always come up in the same spot." He paused for a moment, "With all the...events that keep happening lately, I would need to get you special permission from the Headmistress as well as be present so you aren't alone on the grounds at night. It's more for your safety than anything else." He hoped she understood what events he was talking about as well as why she wouldn't be able to be that close to the forbidden forest alone at the full moon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTiger View Post
She’d still raised her hand as she’d walked toward the hayfield, though. “Does the dung have to be used in the same night it was collected, or is it useful just at nighttime?” As in, if they collected it, could they keep it for later or not, not that she actually thought she’d have a need for it. Since she was still conflicted about Herbology and Potions was still on her list of least favorite subjects.
Tristan listened to Stasya's question while navigating their way towards the exact spot the needed to be, they were pretty close now and he wanted to make sure they went directly there. "It has to be used in the same night it is collected. At sunrise it is completely useless and unusable." He hoped that answered her question.

Answering all the questions Jessa and Stasya had made the walk go quicker than he thought it would; which he was more than okay with! Soon enough they arrived to the area where they would be observing the adorable creatuers. Just at the edge of the hay field there was a flat section of grass between the field and the forest where he had set up blankets for them all to sit on. It was far enough away from the forest that no creatures would bother them, and far enough away from the entrance to the burrow that the Mooncalves wouldn't be frightened by their presence.

Tristan stopped just in front of the blankets, and quietly gave out instructions. "Alright, everyone! Find a blanket to sit on and be as quiet and as still as you possibly can. The Mooncalves will be making their appearance any time now! When they come out, I want you to watch them as closely as you can. Watch how they dance and move with each other! We will not be able to go near them because it will scare them. Wild Mooncalves are much harder to approach that those in captivity. So please, stay were you are seated and do not approach the creatures." Tristan found an empty blanket at the back so he wouldn't be in anyone's way, and sat down cross-legged.

Soon enough the sweet little creatures began to peak their heads out of their burrow near the hay field. He hoped the students had noticed them!

OOC: Alrighty Stage 2 has commenced! Your task is to RP your student observing the way they dance and taking note on the different motions they make. The more creative your posts are the better and the more fun it will be! For those that are needing to catch up for the mini activity, you may do so!! You have 24 hours to post for this stage! There is no post limit! so post as much as you want!

____________________________________________ I know that you're afraid to...

...let all the dark escape you.

Last edited by Suziella; 10-21-2017 at 01:10 AM.