Thread: SS: A Mural Of Love
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2017, 02:47 AM   #88 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Oooh, custom glasses! Esme sure liked the sound of that. She beamed at Olly. "Yeah, I can get awesome sunglasses. Maybe I could have two pairs: one with horses and one with unicorns." That was possible, right? If not, they would just MAKE it so. "And you could get some awesome black shades if you want." Because Olly was all about black and it really was an awesome colour; she loved it too. "Not really. It's called that, but it actually doesn't have any chocolate in it at all. That's why I like it." Something that she had explained to him on Valentine's Day, but he had forgotten.

And there was something else he forgot. Esme laughed. "Oh, you can be so forgetful sometimes, baby." It was okay though; she thought it was endearing and he never forgot the really important things like her birthday or their anniversary. "We can do that, and I'll still get a walk in AND some cereal." So it was win win in her books. "I do, so that should be pretty easy to do. Just need to make sure that the coast is clear once more..." She looked around to see if there was anyone about.