Thread: Ilvermorny: The Common
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2017, 02:09 PM   #12 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Aurora! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post

"I've been doing a LOT of things lately I never do," Aurora chuckled. "Like...caring about other people. Well, other people besides Irene and my siblings," she explained. For some reason the Pukwudgie had always been the one person she would do anything for who wasn't related to her. Oh geez. She hoped that didn't sound TOO heartless - but he got what she was going for, right?

"This is all sort of...nerve-wracking. In a GOOD way though," she added with a soft smile, giving his hand a squeeze. She felt like a huge weight had been lifted from her shoulders. This relationship thing wasn't all that bad, really!

"Really? Something or someone has turned you into mush, Aurora Chae. However will I deal with this new you?'' Jer pretended to look serious but in true, he had already noticed the little changes in her. He liked them already, just as he did everything else about her.

"I get that. It's a bit for me too and I guess that's why I hadn't brought up the topic before.'' But it all felt so different; so great to be sitting there and holding her hand. "Um, first relationship for you?'' he asked, giving her hand a tight squeeze. His tough Aurora.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote