Thread: SS: A Mural Of Love
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2017, 06:02 AM   #86 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Uh huh. Olly was continuing to be a joker, and Esme was loving every minute of it. She knew that he wasn't like this with most people, and that made the entire thing more special; they were so very comfortable with each other - just how it SHOULD be. "Yes, maybe I need glasses. I might be going blind or something." Siiiiiigh. What was she going to do??? Esme started to pretend to be distraught over the thought that she was losing her sight when he made the comment about chocolate. "You can visit me all the time, but don't you DARE bring me chocolates." Giggle. She was going to be teased about this forever, she knew. "Bring me white chocolate though." That would be greatly appreciated.

The thought about getting food was amazing, and she was getting more and more hungry. Esme just loved food. "Okay, let's do that! And then we can get my cereal before we head home." Olly must not forget about that. "But yeah, I would love to go on a walk!" It was so pretty here at the park and she loved it here.