View Single Post
Old 10-17-2017, 04:47 AM   #11 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default *waves*
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Why were they opening their staff work spaces up to the public again? Louise hadn't seen their editor-in-chief opening up his office space and while she wasn't normally a privatized person, there was some confidential paperwork which the now nineteen year old had to quickly stash away into her drawers, and opened a box of store-bought gingerbread cookies at her cubical (did they know Christmas was also her birthday? Did they also know she always got gipped growing up on presents? Cause apparently people thought she'd get extra, but really she would get one).

What she should have done was prepare sooner for this gathering, but alas, she'd waited till last minute in working on her latest piece. Although could one really blame her? She had a lot on her mind, including of course, thinking about her nineteenth birthday. Her last birthday she would have as a teenager, thank merlin.

No Santa's hat for her today though, because Christmas was her birthday, she wore her birthday TIARA, thank you very much. "Hello everyone!" She greeted of her fellow reporters, eying Maia warily. Well, someone had too much sugar, which made the American grateful she opted to supply gingerbread cookies instead of cake.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.