Thread: Ilvermorny: The Common
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2017, 01:35 AM   #11 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

She liked him too... Jer always knew that but to hear her actually say that... he was on cloud nine. Apparently she was too because that giggle. He stared. "You okay, Aurora? I've never heard you giggle.'' It was a nice one though. If he tickled her, would that made her giggle more?

"Oh yeah. My bad. I was kinda worried that you might not want to be in a serious relationship with me. Don't ask me why, I was just nervous about it.'' Almost casually, Jer reached for one of her hands and held it.
"I've been doing a LOT of things lately I never do," Aurora chuckled. "Like...caring about other people. Well, other people besides Irene and my siblings," she explained. For some reason the Pukwudgie had always been the one person she would do anything for who wasn't related to her. Oh geez. She hoped that didn't sound TOO heartless - but he got what she was going for, right?

"This is all sort of...nerve-wracking. In a GOOD way though," she added with a soft smile, giving his hand a squeeze. She felt like a huge weight had been lifted from her shoulders. This relationship thing wasn't all that bad, really!

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid
Lissy Longbottom is offline   Reply With Quote