View Single Post
Old 10-13-2017, 12:33 AM   #11 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

The more people were coming in the more Jorge relaxed and went into his element. He had always liked being social and keeping an eye on a story, so why not use those skills to get through this evening as well. He couldn't help but chuckle when Simon asked if he had a reason to be
arrested, "Give it time, now that I'm back here there could be endless possibilities." Though probably not, but the controversial stories had a way to find him when he was here. Another chuckle had come when he brought up the real reason he had been arrested. "Well we don't have to worry about that anymore. How is your family?" They both were married with children now, things had changed plenty for both of them.

"Of course you would be invited and always welcomed in." THe two might have had issues to start but worked out and now friends were much better. He knew Simon had helped when he had most needed it and he would be forever grateful for that.

Miss Skeeter seemed a bit nervous or maybe he was reading her wrong, but Jorge couldn't imagine how she felt being there. "Well I tried to remodel a bit when I first came back to bring back some of the ways he had run it. He taught me many things even if I would have never admitted." Jorge knew he was great at what he did and never felt he needed advice from anyone, but he had learned a few things working under Basil and those things he brought back to the prophet. He felt a ping of sadness as she talked, what he had gone through. Jorge had been attacked, but at that moment he did feel like he was the lucky one.

He had to shake his head to her question though, "No, I'm afraid not. Not many from when we all worked here were still here, but I assume many had to find other things when the fire happened." He couldn't be sure since he hadn't been here, but that was a guess he had. Seeing another woman and a child walk close he smiled. The little girl was close to Alejandro's age and he looked at the two women as Paige said if he approved.

"What would that be that you are looking for?"