View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 02:43 AM   #7 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Default Both of you
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

He had been in the back or awhile and finally decided to come up front and make sure things were going smoothly. Glancing at the group singing he couldn't help but smile. He bet Alejandro and Regina would have liked this stuff and he probably could have let them come, but it was better to just be focused on the people and not his own children. He had taken his kids to WSPM many times, but now that he was here, it felt better for them not to be here. He possibly was still being protective after the things that had gone down many moons ago, but he didn't care.

His eyes first fell on Simon and he smiled, "I hope you aren't here to arrest me, just because I'm with the Prophet again doesn't mean I'm coming after your girl." He was joking, of course, the two were good friends now and that episode was water under the bridge. Going closer to the man he reached out to shake his hand. "Nice of you to join us, I've heard the hot chocolate bar is the highlight of this area." He'd much rather have the eggnog though, so he wouldn't be getting hot chocolate. "Speaking of that lovely wife of yours, will she be joining us this evening?" He knew his own wife was here somewhere, maybe the four of them could have a toast or something together.

Turning he noticed a young lady, one he had recognized though he might not have shown it to everyone. Guilt tugged at him when he thought of her, though he knew what had happened wasn't entirely his fault, but he knew he hadn't helped it much. He hadn't kept in touch the way he wanted to either. He knew he and Basil hadn't been well since that night, but his own health and need to be away pushed him further rather than staying and helping. That part he'd never fully forget. He smiled and motioned her over. "Good evening, I'm glad you could join us." He looked at Simon and then to the girl, her name not hitting him right at first. "I hope I can make your father proud in this position." That was something Jorge fully meant and would work hard to do.