View Single Post
Old 10-10-2017, 12:02 AM   #5 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

As fa as ways to spend the days leading up to Christmas went, this happened to not be the worst. With De La Garza's stint with the blokes down in Knockturn Alleya few years ago Lex wasn't surprised the man would request some amount of security even for a such a lowkey event. To say she preferred the jobs that saw her scaling walls and trudging through trenches would be an understatement, but free food wasn't so bad either.

The Head Auror moved through the room, making a beeline for the cookies. Some went onto her plate and some into her bag for the little ankle biter she'd left back at the Manor. They tasted like the sort the 2 year old liked...though to be fair, anything with sugar was what the 2 year old would like.

Cookies piled high, Lex moved to a section of the wall. She'd stay leaned here for a while, just watching for now and wishing she'd dragged Fox along too. 'Least there'd be a better chance of her having a good time then. As it stood, this was debatable.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.