Thread: SS: A Mural Of Love
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2017, 04:55 AM   #80 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

SNORT. Olly was being so whiney and it was impossible for Esme to keep from laughing as he pretended to try and get her to cave on the issue. Really she gladly would do it for him, as she just couldn't say no. He also couldn't say no to her; something that she was very aware of. "Okay, fine. You can win. I like making you happy." It made her happy too. Plus she did love to see a smile on his handsome face.

It was no surprise that Olly would get the pictures sorted as soon as they got home. "How exciting! I wonder if I need to send in pictures of myself if I try out modeling. I'm not sure how it works and I will need to ask dad. If I DO, can you take them for me? Esme knew that he would agree to it; and that way he got to take more pictures for his photography. "You taught me very well, baby. You're a wonderful teacher." He was always so patient and took the time to explain things and show them to her. And because of it she had learned so many different techniques, though of course there were still a lot to master. "I think I will if the coast is clear." It would be bad if any muggles saw what she was about to do.

After seeing that there was no one around to see, Esme used her wand to animate the painting like she had learned to in that Charms class some years ago. "There. Now it's done!" She was very pleased with the result. Yep.