Thread: SS: A Mural Of Love
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2017, 03:49 AM   #78 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Esme raised her brow at Olly and then grinned. "You COULD do that, OR you could just let me win to make me happy." Yes, she knew you well, Oliver McDean; there was no fooling this Hufflepuff. "But I might let you win so that you are happy instead." Wasn't she just the best girlfriend in the entire world? Really she knew that there was no competition going on and they loved each other exactly the same. Still playing around with him was a lot of fun. But she WOULD let him win just to see him smile.

Hehe. It was amazing that Olly managed to get all that photography done between all the staring at her and winking, but somehow he managed to do it. "I can't wait to see the photos." Esme knew that he would be showing them to her as soon as they were ready and she was looking forward to it. "I think it looks amazing too! See all the techniques you taught me?" She was using so many of them! As she talked, she worked on adding in the last details. "I think I am going to animate it. Make the ducks swim and the trees blow in the wind a bit." Would make things even better! And she knew how proud he was of her and that made her even happier if that was possible.