Thread: Ilvermorny: Dining Hall & Kitchen
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 03:44 AM   #3 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachieRu View Post
Tahlia was a lover of coffee. She knew it was bad, but she adored it. She tried to not drink too much though. She knew her mother would kill her if she tried to drink too much. So she just limited herself to two cups a day. She'd already had her morning coffee, and now she was going to have one with her lunch. Hopefully it would keep her awake for an afternoon of lessons. The fifth year put two sugars into her latte, before she headed off to find herself a seat at one of the tables. She'd already grabbed a couple of slices of pizza, and she was looking forward to having a good lunch.

The brunette sat herself down, and sighed. It was nice to just sit down, and not have to think about anything. She picked her cup up, and took a bite. "Mmm..." She murmured with a smile. There really was nothing quite like coffee.
Exam year was...not as crazy as Ezra had anticipated. All the Hogwarts kids last term had acted like their exams were the actual end of the world - and yet he was not at all concerned about his upcoming exams. He had never really gotten upset about taking tests - he was usually pretty good at them. Hopefully his confidence would pay off, and of COURSE he would actually study at some point...but when that was, was yet to be decided. It was still MONTHS away, after all.

He was currently reading a letter from home, as his mom went on and on about the new housing association she had joined and how draconian their views on lawn ornaments were. She REALLY needed to get out and date more. If only they had something like Incendio for No-Majs...

Engrossed in his letter, he totally did NOT notice that he was walking RIGHT towards a table, instead of in BETWEEN them as he had intended - and he stubbed his toe on the edge. Hard. Letting out a yelp, he dropped his own coffee - RIGHT into the lap of a poor girl who was sitting there, just minding her own business.

"AHHH!" he exclaimed in embarrassment - and also in response to the HOT coffee now dripping down his hands, and all over the letter he'd just spilled it over.

OOOOOH. MYYYY. GOSHHHH.

This was quite possibly the worst thing that had ever happened to him. EVER.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid
Lissy Longbottom is offline   Reply With Quote