Thread: Ilvermorny: Conservatory
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2017, 04:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson View Post
Now the conservatory was one of Irene's favorite places to visit. It was quiet and there were plenty of greenery surrounding her- both magical and no Maj. Seeing that the conservatory was practically empty, Irene tok out her ukulele and began strumming random chords. It still felt strange to be back at Illvermorny after a whirlwind of a year over in Scotland at the wonderful Hogwarts. She missed that castle and the friends that she had made. It was as if she was living a wonderful dream and then all of a sudden someone had poured cold, cold water over her head and she had been brought back to harsh reality.

"Well sometimes I go out by myself and I look into the wa-ah-ater. And I think of all those things, what you're doing and in my head I paint a picture...." sang Irene as she sat next to some No-maj plants, losing herself as she played one of Amy Winehouse's notorious tunes.

So much for the notion of working in peace and quiet.

Valerie, for one, was grateful to be back on American soil. Although for the Canadian born it hardly seemed as though they had ever left despite the year abroad. The bitter taste of not taking full advantage of the opportunity presented to them while in Scotland lingered in her mouth, but it was hard to lament missed opportunities when she had made the conscious decision to devote all her time and energy to the competition. Which had not provided the desired results, although she was genuinely happy for Kyle - one of the few (read two) fellow competitors she could stomach a loss to.

She did not even need to see Irene to know it was here. There were very few who insisted upon playing the ukulele at the more inopportune times at Ilvermorny. While the usual path would have brought her along behind the other girl, Valerie opted to go the long was around to prolong any obligatory social interaction. She had a Sopophorous plant to tend to with her humble bucket of mooncalf dung.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes
sweetpinkpixie is offline   Reply With Quote