Thread: Ilvermorny: The Common
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2017, 06:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
If it weren't for the fact that he was meeting Aurora, Jeremy Dawson would not be caught dead among rose bushes. Roses were so... girly. Still, Aurora might like them and he found that he liked it when she was happy. It must do with the fact that he really, really liked her. Like...

A LOT. A GREAT deal. LOADS.

Jer came to a halt under a tree, escaping the sunlight. Stupid sun. He didn't need a tan, thanks. He leaned casually against the trunk with his shoulder. He happened to be facing the direction he had just come from. Eager beaver much, Jer, to see her?
Aurora was actually NERVOUS to meet Jer today. Which was weird. Aurora did NOT get nervous. Then again, she hadn't experienced a lot of emotions until last term. The IMPS had changed her - and she was still getting used to it. Stupid competition. Life had been JUST FINE before those dumb challenges, thank you very much.

Still, there was something important Aurora had to ask Jeremy. She wasn't used to FEELINGS or anything when it came to other people so...yeah. She had been dreading this all day. All that coffee didn't help either, and now she was a little jittery. Yeesh.

Aurora Chae felt like she was like, TOTALLY unraveling. UGH. She hated this feeling. Chae's were in CONTROL at all times.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid
Lissy Longbottom is offline   Reply With Quote