Thread: Law Enforcement: Level 2 Break Room
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2017, 08:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
Schroyers
Gryffindor

DMLE
Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Felix Lupin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mercy Peckham
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Tempest Chandler
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
"Ah, see that was the first mistake. Level 3 coffee is always worth getting. Next time I head that direction, reckon I'll snag you a cup." How else would she understand the worth? It was one thing to say 'hey, yeah that coffee's worth it' and a whole other to show them. Just so happened that Level 3 had a habit of hiring very good looking Department Heads, leaving the Head Auror with no issues visiting.

The wrinkling of her nose had nothing to do with the sudden change in the taste of her coffee, no it was entirely linked to the mention of the canine. "Never really been a fan of those four legged beasts." Her kneazle was enough, he had always been enough. "My alarm clock is blonde, obnoxious and hopefully on her way to learning any other word but 'no'."

In all honesty, she was usually awake by the time Emmerson decided to start making demands, but there were days when she would have appreciated the extra sleep.

"Doesn't help that it's a slow day all around." Keeping her eyes open? What was that?
"Oh, well thank you." Because the younger Auror didn't have to do that but maybe she was just trying to spread the good news of superior coffee. "Maybe i just need to invest in a new coffee maker for the break room." It wouldn't cost that much and she'd rather spend a little extra than have to go up a floor every time she wanted coffee.

"Ahh well, i'm too old to want to deal with a room mate and i don't have any children so a dog it was." She smiled though. Tempest adored her little Chewbacca. He was a sweetie.. When he wasn't making her get out of bed at the crack of dawn.

It had been a slow day. And it was always the worst because it wasn't like you wanted to wish for a busy day? That seemed like a bad thing to do because you'd be hoping for bad things to happen to others. "I guess a slow day is better than a bad one?" She didn't really believe that herself but it sounded better out loud, didn't it?

Like an AMERICAN.