Thread: Law Enforcement: Level 2 Break Room
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2017, 10:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schroyers View Post
The Alexa Cambridge she was always hearing about walked into the room. The girl looked very young to be so well known. Tempest herself had quite the reputation back in America. But MACUSA was a different beast all together. She felt it would take her time to move up in the ranks here.

"Level 3? nope.. this is from that stupid coffee maker." She pointed to it, Someone had to do something about this coffee. Maybe she'd be that someone.
"I felt too lazy to go to a different level." But the first sip was a horrible as she'd thought and so it was levitated into the sink so it could go down the drain.

"I feel like death.. I couldn't sleep last night and my dog decided it was time to get up before the sun." There was also her workload but that wasn't something she would ever complain about. She had her taskforce and was thankful for the chance to prove herself. Things had been going decently so far even if she did have to put her own life in danger to make an arrest.
"Ah, see that was the first mistake. Level 3 coffee is always worth getting. Next time I head that direction, reckon I'll snag you a cup." How else would she understand the worth? It was one thing to say 'hey, yeah that coffee's worth it' and a whole other to show them. Just so happened that Level 3 had a habit of hiring very good looking Department Heads, leaving the Head Auror with no issues visiting.

The wrinkling of her nose had nothing to do with the sudden change in the taste of her coffee, no it was entirely linked to the mention of the canine. "Never really been a fan of those four legged beasts." Her kneazle was enough, he had always been enough. "My alarm clock is blonde, obnoxious and hopefully on her way to learning any other word but 'no'."

In all honesty, she was usually awake by the time Emmerson decided to start making demands, but there were days when she would have appreciated the extra sleep.

"Doesn't help that it's a slow day all around." Keeping her eyes open? What was that?

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.