Thread: Law Enforcement: Level 2 Break Room
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2017, 06:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
Schroyers
Gryffindor

DMLE
Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Felix Lupin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mercy Peckham
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Tempest Chandler
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
Her eyes were beginning to hurt. Coming in early to get some of the extra paperwork filed had seemed like a good idea at the time but between settling a fussy kid and a mile of old arrest warrants, search warrants, leads both false and worth a second glance...she was in need of a serious break and possibly an idiot resisting arrest. Nothing quite like getting a few in before taking them to a cell.

Not nearly as willing to settle as her co-worker was, the young woman made her way to Level 3 (everyone knew Level 3 had the best coffee since the days of Aron Ashburry-Hawthorne) then made her way to the breakroom.

Lex kicked her feet up on the table--a habit she developed at her own desk back in the office and sipped appreciatively before turning those inquiring hazel eyes to her coworker. "Did'ja nick that from Level 3? If not, you're missing out." Head Auror by day, Level 3 coffee advocator in her spare time. Seemed legit.

"You look like death." She went on, casually observing. "Long night or a rough case?"
The Alexa Cambridge she was always hearing about walked into the room. The girl looked very young to be so well known. Tempest herself had quite the reputation back in America. But MACUSA was a different beast all together. She felt it would take her time to move up in the ranks here.

"Level 3? nope.. this is from that stupid coffee maker." She pointed to it, Someone had to do something about this coffee. Maybe she'd be that someone.
"I felt too lazy to go to a different level." But the first sip was a horrible as she'd thought and so it was levitated into the sink so it could go down the drain.

"I feel like death.. I couldn't sleep last night and my dog decided it was time to get up before the sun." There was also her workload but that wasn't something she would ever complain about. She had her taskforce and was thankful for the chance to prove herself. Things had been going decently so far even if she did have to put her own life in danger to make an arrest.

Like an AMERICAN.