Thread: SS: A Mural Of Love
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2017, 04:00 AM   #70 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Mmmm, lucky charms... Suddenly Esme was starting to feel hungry even though she was thinking about something completely different than what they were actually talking about. "I think we need to buy some more cereal before we go home." She was just saying because now she wanted Lucky Charms and they didn't have any at the apartment. "I know I am, darling. And I am happy to be your good luck charm." She knew that he was REALLY going to take the art world by storm; already he was working to make a name for himself. "You can definitely talk to them if need be." Even though it was probably not going to be an issue at all. "Buuuuut I had been planning to abandon you. No fair." HAHA! She smirked, joking right back.

Olly was a good boyfriend for accepting her compliment. Well, it was one of the ways that he was a good boyfriend; there were several others. "Good, because I really think it's true. You have learned so much and have come a long way. You are the most amazing painter." And Esme had already told him how proud she was. "You always distract me." Wiggling her eyebrows, she beamed before getting back to her little project.