View Single Post
Old 09-02-2017, 02:58 AM   #7 (permalink)
Steelsheen

DMT & DIMC
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tenacius "Ace" Salander
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Vincenzo "Vickers" Vanderbilt

Ministry RPG Name:
Regina Ysadore Corveena Roa
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Ability is nothing without Opportunity | | Creativity is Intelligence having FUN

welp... i just wanted to say that Zoe's post didnt come across to me as a "lecture". i guess in my work its standard to have memos like these, where talking points are addressed methodically and in a most comprehensive manner that doesnt turn into a novel (believe me i've had to make those from time to time and its NOT easy to balance length with completeness ). im just HIGHLY appreciative that some of the most common issues are addressed and not ignored or swept under the rug. true, some of the response to those issues werent exactly good news, but i believe these are just challenges that we should continue to find good, working solutions for, just as it is for anything in life.

thank you for this Zoe and Staffers. i hope the mixed response doesnt put you off to making these regularly. its very important, keeps everyone on the same page

Yeah thats what crazy is, when its broken you say theres nothing to fix++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++And you pray that everything will be okay, while you're making all the same mistakes