Thread: Ecological: Greenhouses
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2017, 11:33 AM   #7 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
Rachel waited with bated breath.

Would she be reprimanded for wanting to venture into the Greenhouse? She hoped not. But wasn't this one of the reasons she had applied for the internship at this particular department. Still, she didn't want to break any rules. She'd be sent home! The thought horrified the girl.

She needed to be accompanied by someone? Rachel was just about to revert her innocent look to a hopeful one. Yet she need not to. Her face lit up with happiness. "Really? Thank you, Olly. I'm right behind you.'' Sure enough she was. "Are there any recently discovered plants grown here?''
Oh wow, Rachel looked happy. Maybe this hadn't been such a good idea after all. She looked EXCITED. Hopefully she'd still behave.

Glancing at her over her shoulder, Olly made sure the intern was following her. Close behind too. Maybe they should walk next to each other, that way she could keep an eye on the younger girl. Yes. So she slowed down a little to walk next to her. "Not currently. Or, not recently discovered at least. We were quite busy with the Summit earlier this year." She ventured a little further into the greenhouse. "What are you interested in exactly?" Since they were here and all.

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}