Thread: Office Center
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2017, 08:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanners View Post
Eliora stopped her shredding and stretched out her fingers for the documents. "I'll show you how to use it. There's a knack. It's not exactly the most up-to-date machine in this room." But Eliora was used to it. She'd used many in her personal assistant career before coming to the ministry. She faltered though, her hand falling to her side once again at the woman's confession. "Oh... I'm sorry..." As a parent, she supposed she understood the struggle of one of your children being different to the others. Levi had his father in the picture and Briar-Rose didn't. Not that the two were in the same league at all.

"Do you want me to read over them? Make sure everything's okay to be sent over first?" Muggle forms were easy when you knew how to lie.

And Eliora was a professional at that.

To be honest Victoria had been used to talking to people about her twins. She had spent many times with her healer after they were born and she had her episode of leaving them and then healing. She had come a long way, but this with Alana had brought some of that insecurity and issues back so she had been talking to a healer again and the healer said to tell people about Alana. She wasn't ashamed of her daughter, but she didn't know how others would take it and now she was watching the reaction of the woman. "It's okay, I mean it's fine, she'll be fine, it's just an adjustment." That was the best way to say it.

"Thank you, that's very sweet." Victoria didn't know the first thing about working one of these. "You don't happen to know how to do an email? They were acting kind of weird that I couldn't send these through email." Her age was showing it seemed because all of this was so foreign to her. Handing her the documents she hoped she had done everything right. "Please let me know if you think anything needs changed I don't want to screw this up for her. "