View Single Post
Old 08-27-2017, 05:29 AM   #104 (permalink)
NifflerFan

DMAC
Firecrab

Ministry RPG Name:
Amelia Raventhorne
Accidents & Catastrophes
Gryffindor for life Notorious Niffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goblinfrog View Post
After awhile Kitty noticed she was being ogled by a Gothic boy who looked around her age or a little bit older. She was pondering on whether she should approach him when out of the blue a very familiar person greeted her.

"Hello Miss Emmeline! How are you? Enjoying summer?" She smiled at the Gryffindor and gave her a small hug, forgetting her Gothic fanboy for now. She didn't know the younger Gryffindor all that well, but it was always nice to see Hogwarts students in between terms. "Real feathers? Oh, no, no, they aren't real!" Goodness no. "I wouldn't want to help any industries that kill animals for fashion, so all this is fake. I'm not sure exactly how they're made but I can assure you it's fake. You like?"
Miss Kitty's feathers were fake! Emmeline breathed a sigh of relief as she returned the older girl's smile AND her tiny hug. She'd only seen Miss Kitty in lessons, really, but the Ravenclaw had LOADS of opinions on Muggles and stuff. Opinions that Emmeline didn't really agree with; she thought that maybe Miss Kitty needed more DADA lessons, mhm. But, she was happy to learn that the feathers were fake and that Miss Kitty seemed much nicer when she wasn't talking about all that secrecy stuff.

"I'm goood, how're you? Uh huh, I did LOADS of stuff this summer," she informed the older girl with a biiiig smile. Not that she would tell anyone, 'cept her friends, about the stuff she did with James -- but she'd done loads of stuff with Cami too, and not much of that stuff was a secret. The twelve-year-old tilted her head to the side a little bit when Miss Kitty asked her if she liked the feathers. She thought that colorful ones would totally be prettier, but she wasn't going to say anything like that to an older student. She figured that maybe Miss Kitty just liked wearing lots of black for some reason; actually, there was a boy she'd glimpsed around here somewhere that was wearing loads of black too. Maybe it was one of those weird older kid things. Still, Miss Kitty was always pretty anyways like loads and loads of older girls at Hogwarts, so Emmeline smiled again and said, "You look realllly pretty, Miss Kitty." That much was true, mhm. Even though she still wasn't sure about people wearing fake feathers, either, 'cause what if people saw them and wanted REAL feathers?! That would be a super disaster.