View Single Post
Old 08-26-2017, 06:55 PM

Default Hogwarts RPG Feedback Follow-Up

Hogwarts RPG Feedback Follow-Up
At the end of each term, the staff and I provide every member the opportunity to share their thoughts about an array of topics regarding the Hogwarts RPG. From the plot to lessons to staff performance, we ask that YOUR opinions be shared in a respectful and constructive manner. We all know and understand that not everything about the Hogwarts RPG is perfect (sadly it can't be perfect, but we can certainly strive for it). Nonetheless, it is your feedback that helps us make decisions on what to do in the future and work toward making the experience more enjoyable for everyone on SS.

In the past, the feedback submitted in the Hogwarts RPG member surveys was addressed in a number of ways. Some received individual PMs, on occasion the SSRPG community was addressed as a whole, or suggestions made were simply implemented without there being a huge announcement about it. While the mentioned methods of responding to the feedback provided will continue, from now and in the terms to come, I wish to be consistent with giving all members a response to the feedback that was given, whether you yourself completed the survey or not. This is being done for one primary reason: 100% transparency. It allows me to inform you of what is going on behind-the-scenes; it allows me to explain why things are or are not happening; it allows you to have answers to your questions, concerns, and suggestions; and it allows all of us to be on the same page when it comes to certain topics. In the end know that decisions are being made for the betterment of the Hogwarts RPG with EVERY member -- past, present, and future -- in mind, not just a small group of people.

With that said, this thread will be used as a vessel of communication in regards to the feedback given in the Hogwarts RPG survey and the decisions the staff as a unified team have made based on that feedback and what we have observed in the term prior. Please take note of a few things: 1) there is going to be a lot to read, so read carefully and let the information properly sink in before reacting; 2) posting in response to the feedback follow-up in this thread is not required, but you are welcome to do so if you wish; and 3) though things may change or not be happening this very moment, know that does not mean it will last forever or never happen in the future -- it simply means that now is not the proper time, so simply enjoy and take advantage of what we currently do have.

Should you not want to post in this thread but wish to directly speak with me, the Hogwarts RPG Admin, about what was said in the feedback follow-up, you are welcome to PM me -- my inbox is always open.