Thread: Office Center
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2017, 05:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
Shanners

DMAC & DMC
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mozart Bronwyn #ee6600
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maebry Grimaldi #ff8d6d
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Eliora Dodderidge
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Theophilus Darcy

x7 x5
∞ 17 | RP entrepreneur | defies gravity | Miss George is flawless | blanket burrito lyfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
The forty plus woman was blushing a bit as the younger woman asked why she needed a fax machine. A small laugh had come from her throat in trying to not look so stupid, "Silly, right? I've worked for this ministry over ten years and this will be a first for me." She glanced at the papers in her hand and then back at the woman not sure how much to tell.

"They are papers for a muggle school. The are entrance forms for gymnastics for my daughter. She is.." her voice failed her though she didn't want it to. She wasn't ashamed of her daughter at all and didn't want it to come across that she was, she was just new to this. Her oldest a pro quidditch player, Alana's twin with her Hogwarts letter, and her youngest already having dolls fly around her, it was just a hard situation.

"My daughter is a squib and would like to give gymnastics a try so I want to try to figure out this fax machine to look less like a witch and more like a normal parent that is transferring her daughter in their eyes." The entire process was frustrating to this pureblood.
Eliora stopped her shredding and stretched out her fingers for the documents. "I'll show you how to use it. There's a knack. It's not exactly the most up-to-date machine in this room." But Eliora was used to it. She'd used many in her personal assistant career before coming to the ministry. She faltered though, her hand falling to her side once again at the woman's confession. "Oh... I'm sorry..." As a parent, she supposed she understood the struggle of one of your children being different to the others. Levi had his father in the picture and Briar-Rose didn't. Not that the two were in the same league at all.

"Do you want me to read over them? Make sure everything's okay to be sent over first?" Muggle forms were easy when you knew how to lie.

And Eliora was a professional at that.

[Grimoire]__________________________________________________ ____________