View Single Post
Old 08-25-2017, 04:48 AM   #102 (permalink)
Sneakeh Cat

DIMC & DMGS
Diricawl

Diagon Alley Employee:
Maia Denton
Daily Prophet Reporter
x5 x2
Yay, Hamlet! • Cathopper • Disney Fanatic • I was normal once...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhittyBitty View Post

This was going to be an amazing meet up; Esme could feel it already. She was always so happy and excited about things!! "What do you want to play first? We could do table Quidditch?" Unless Naida was more in the mood for something else right now.

"Well, it's pretty close since I am living with Olly." Naida had been to the apartment, so maybe she would have an idea of the distance from there to Diagon Alley. Happily she listened to all the news about the family that she already felt a part of. Esme knew that she was as good as a McDean and hoped that it would always stay that way. "I'm glad that everyone is good. What is Juliette going to study at college?" It was nice to hear that she was excited about school. She herself was looking forward to the change of going to university, but not loving the idea of studying. "I am doing great. I got an internship at Florean's and I am going to university soon. Olly is well too. He is getting a lot of painting done and loving photography. What about you?"
Naida place her bag aside, making sure it was in view in case anyone wanted to think about touching it, then looked back at Esme. "We can do that," she responded. "Just know, I am pretty decent at Quidditch." Decent. Yep, that was a good word to describe her Quidditch skills. She wasn't the BEST, but she wasn't the worst either.

Oops. "Sorry," she apologized. "That was a stupid question because I know where you and Ollie live." Goodness, it felt like her memory has worstened over the past week. That and the headaches, but the headaches were under control right now due to the potion she was on. "I don't think she knows what she wants to do right now. She's going to take a few courses then decide." She began to walk over to the Quidditch table. "Oh, really? Congratulations! Does that mean I can get free ice cream?" She laughed, obviously kidding! "I'm so proud of Ollie. I really am. He's always been so talented, and I'm glad he's getting his work out there." She couldn't be more happier for her brother, even if she tried.

What about her? Well, she could of answered that question in many different ways, but she decided to take the less upsetting route. "Good," she said, reassuring. "I've been volunteering, per usual. If I'm not volunteering, I'm training for Quidditch season. I tend to keep myself busy."

Last edited by Sneakeh Cat; 08-25-2017 at 04:54 AM.