View Single Post
Old 08-25-2017, 04:35 AM   #101 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakeh Cat View Post
Naida returned the girl's hug, widely smiling as she did so. "Hey, girly." It was nice seeing her again - really nice. She was like family now, and for her, family was everything. Coming from the McDean family, that spoke volumes considering how none of her Uncles really got along. Not only did seeing Esme make her happy, it also gave her a chance to feel happy, even if for a brief time. Ever since her doctor's appointment, she has been dealing with a lot of emotions that she has attempted to put on the back burner. The only thing that has stopped her from having a mental breakdown was the fact that she was keeping her mind occupied.

"Good, good," she said, nodding. "How close to do you live to here?" She has contemplated moving to London to be closer to her brother, but she did not have the heart to leave her father behind. She truly believed he needed her there, and she basically lived her life around making sure her father would be okay. "They are good. Really good. Uncle Sam is enjoying his time off. Juliette is getting ready for college, and she couldn't be more excited." She grinned. "What about you? How are you? How is Ollie?" SO MANY QUESTIONS.
This was going to be an amazing meet up; Esme could feel it already. She was always so happy and excited about things!! "What do you want to play first? We could do table Quidditch?" Unless Naida was more in the mood for something else right now.

"Well, it's pretty close since I am living with Olly." Naida had been to the apartment, so maybe she would have an idea of the distance from there to Diagon Alley. Happily she listened to all the news about the family that she already felt a part of. Esme knew that she was as good as a McDean and hoped that it would always stay that way. "I'm glad that everyone is good. What is Juliette going to study at college?" It was nice to hear that she was excited about school. She herself was looking forward to the change of going to university, but not loving the idea of studying. "I am doing great. I got an internship at Florean's and I am going to university soon. Olly is well too. He is getting a lot of painting done and loving photography. What about you?"