View Single Post
Old 08-22-2017, 10:42 AM   #32 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Gaston's heart hammered against his chest as he waited outside the door. It had only been a few seconds, but it felt like he'd been standing out there for a lifetime! The longer he waited, the more he panicked. His nightmare couldn't have come true. It just couldn't! She had to be alright!

Just when he thought he'd break down the door (a task made a lot harder since he left his wand back in his office) if he had to wait one more moment, Rose appeared. Seeing her safe and sound made him want to cry! He took one look at her before wrapping his arms around her. "Rose..." he barely manged to choke out her name. "It - it came back and everything was on fire and you..." He said all this very fast, then his voice suddenly broke. He couldn't bring himself to say the word died, so he looked up and allowed the raw anguish in his eyes to finish that sentence for him.

He heaved a shuddery sigh that sounded a lot like a sob. "Never mind,
it was just a dream,"
he said once he'd calmed down a bit. "It's okay... I'll be okay." Well, "okay" was stretching it a bit, but he didn't want to worry Rose more than he probably already had.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...