Thread: Office Center
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2017, 07:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
Shanners

DMAC & DMC
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mozart Bronwyn #ee6600
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maebry Grimaldi #ff8d6d
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Eliora Dodderidge
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Theophilus Darcy

x7 x5
∞ 17 | RP entrepreneur | defies gravity | Miss George is flawless | blanket burrito lyfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
She hadn't ever had any use for this muggle area and honestly wasn't sure why it was around until now. She knew some departments dealt with muggle business so needed to use machines instead of magic, but her's was not one of them. Being the quidditch manager she never thought about how the other departments ran so as she walked into the room and looked around she realized she was going to probably need some help.

She glanced down at the small stack of papers in her hand and then again around the room. The noise caught her attention and she saw a woman placing papers into something. Walking a bit closer she realized she had seen this machine before and it wasn't what she was looking for. "Excuse me,
I'm sorry to bother you, but I was hoping maybe you could point me in the right direction."
Maybe she should have had delivered these, but she already knew she seemed odd asking the muggle to mail them or fax when he told her just to email.

"Do you know where the fax machine is in here?"
Eliora thought quickly to Levi who was with his father over in New York for a few days. Explaining to him that Daddy now had a new baby to look after had been difficult and in all honesty it had upset Eliora and Briar more than it had Levi. But Nate was allowed to move on, the same way anyone was entitled to make new connections after being dumped. Eli just hadn't found a person she dared make a connection with. Mainly because they all ended up running off anyway, here was looking at both Rusty and Aron and probably Maddox in time..

Looking up from what she was doing, Eliora smiled. "What do you need a fax machine for in the ministry?" She knew why she would use it in this place, but she was just nosy.

Spill your secrets, lady.

[Grimoire]__________________________________________________ ____________