View Single Post
Old 08-17-2017, 10:23 PM   #478 (permalink)
thekraken

DMAC
Gnome

Hogwarts RPG Name:
ember santos.
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Zoe Avery
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default so late, i know, i'm sorry
✿ i ain't sorry.mp3 | i don't know her.gif ✿

SPOILER!!: the brats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ama View Post
He had meant for Brighton to take the collar. It wasn't uncommon for him to have thought wrong.

Payton gave the collar a couple of shakes while his friend inspected his joking offer with a mixture of disinterest and humor; an odd combination only Brighton Brown could certainly pull off. "I do like furry things," he admitted with a secretive grin. "I hope she keeps that in mind."

Her arrival was announced not by her voice, or the blazing vision of her red hair, but by the sinister sound her heels produced. The click-clacking against the floor of the menagerie produced an arch in Payton's eyebrows. In his mind's eyes he could see the gates of Hell opening up inch by clacking inch, bit by bit, as the sound drew nearer.

He had straightened up by the time she made it to them. "I also like plaid," he told her over his shoulder, tossing the collar lightly at her. Payton pocketed his hands inside his trouser pockets. "I don't care if it's not high fashion."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oesed View Post

Brighton's grin was wide, a little mischievous, it made his dark eyes crinkle. There were many follow up comments he could have made at his brother, most would have made his mother flush--and slapped him across the mouth several times, but. There were more pressing matters at hand, such as the arrival of the devil's spawn herself, assuming the devil was even real.

Though he had plenty of experience--over a decade's worth, really--to know that he probably was. If anything because that was the only possibly way to explain her existence.

He caught the collar in the air before it reached Zoe, strapped it on. "Thought I smell the sulfur." Then he turned to look at her, grin still fixed in place. "I'm all set, as you can see." It clashed horribly with the teal of his teal cardigan and white of his undershirt. "Forget the plaid, Payton. Don't be common." He wagged his finger at him. "Let Zoe work her magic, or... whatever it is she calls it." Demonic incantations. Rituals?
"Plenty of things here for sacrifice."

Plaid? Zoe didn't even hide her shock and horror at that. "That's a crime, and you know it." There was no discussing this; even in the muggle world, plaid was just so... American. The thought of either one of her friends wearing it (and willingly, at that) made her shudder in disgust. Even more offensive? The collar that Payton so lovingly threw at her; thankfully, the gods were on her side today as the sensible one out of their dynamic duo caught the collar.

"Always the charmer," she said to Brighton absently. The woman was so used to their banter that she barely registered when slights were thrown her way. And besides, they were stuck with for eternity and even in the after life so, really, they couldn't get rid of her even if they tried. "One of these days, you both will tempt me and there will be no coming back from that," she warned casually, nudging Payton aside to get a better look at the collar that Brighton put on. "Horrible. It's so ugly, take it off." Her eyes drifted towards a nearby display and she click-clacked all the way over to it - for the drama, y'know - and picked up what looked to be small collar, full of rhinestones, and other cutesy things. "This would look so adorable on my new kitten." She expected both of them to agree enthusiastically with her.