Thread: SS: A Mural Of Love
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2017, 04:28 AM   #64 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

This was so much fun, but then Esme always had the best times of her life when she was with Olly. Things were beyond perfect, and she knew that they would get better and better. How could they not when she was with him?

Happily she continued posing for a bit longer as he snapped away. Nothing wrong with having a good time, and she loved helping him out; this was going to give him some more practice for photography. Olly was going to be the best photographer ever just like he was the best painter ever. It was just a fact in Esme's opinion. "Oh, I haven't really thought about it ever. You really think I should try for it?" Wow. Thinking about it, modeling sounded like a lot of fun, though she wasn't too sure that she was cut out for it. Maybe painting was more for her.

Once she was satisfied with the blue, Esme started working on the fluffy clouds. She used the brush in the way that Olly had taught her, and felt that she had a good combination of colour and texture going on. Pleased with that, she moved on to the trees, figuring that she would work more on the sky as she went. Mixing shades of green and yellow together, she started adding them in, creating a beautiful mix of colours. The trunks were to be added in later, as was the water. First things first she wanted to get the other details in.