Thread: SS: A Mural Of Love
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017, 04:14 AM   #60 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

So this was it. A lovely day at the park with her boyfriend and the prospect of painting amongst nature.

Could things get any more perfect?

Esme didn't think so.

"Yes, this is exactly where I want to be. Now I can paint the mother duck and her babies." That was probably Olly's intention, but Esme was agreeing with it. She wanted to try her best and paint the scene in front of her and while she wasn't as talented as he was, she had learned quite a bit and was sure that the end result of her work would look really good. Yep, she was just full of self-confidence right now. "I am going to blow you away," she said cheerfully as she watched him set up the easel.

Ohh, he was going to take pictures of her!

Olly might have been teasing her, but he might not have been given how into photography he was now. It was great, because she had enjoyed it for a while now, and now he was having fun with it too! He was definitely going to have the more professional approach, however, as she mainly took photos of things like vacations. "Maybe I can strike some fun poses while you do it. Artists have fun, so it would work." And he would know that she was right about that because he was an artist.