View Single Post
Old 07-24-2017, 04:20 AM   #22 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bronwen Grimaldi
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
She had to think for a moment who the division head was for this area or if there even was one and she actually thought it being so new there probably wasn't and Mariel was keeping watch over it. So yes, sending Zander to her first was probably the best. "You know meeting with your division and bouncing ideas is always a great way to figure things out as well." Just a thought she would throw out there and honestly with as young as this team was a leader forming would probably be good for them all.

She got weird vibes from him, but she was hopeful that he would do well. All employees started somewhere and she knew that he was starting in a good place. For some reason, she felt Zander was probably good at recreational sports with less competition, so helping run them would be perfect for him. "Do you know if Fulton is around, I was curious how he was doing with the horse racing." He had been working on that for awhile now and she thought they'd be hearing more news about it soon.

She listened to him and the different options. "I could see them liking broom races." She nodded and thought about it. Quodpot really was not interesting, at least to her, but she could ask them. "Bart would have a fit if his sisters played Quodpot instead of quidditch." She laughed at the thought of her older one getting annoyed by this. Looking at the schedule as she took it from him there were a few things that she felt her daughters might enjoy. Her eyes lifted from the parchment though as he spoke again. "That might not be a bad idea. What girl wouldn't love riding them." She was impressed by his recommendation, "Thank you, Zander, this has been very helpful."
"Hmm," he considered her suggestion with a low hum. "Y'know, it seems like we're always around at different times around here... I guess our schedules don't always align up... Maybe it really would be a good idea to schedule a division-wide meeting," though... Did Zander HAVE to be the one to do it? He was most definitely the youngest AND newest one in this particular division. Couldn't one of the more veteran-staffers take that under their wing? No? Sigh. If there was one thing Zander had learned in his 20 plus years of living... It was that you had to do something yourself if you wanted it to be done. So yeah, he'd probably propose a meeting. Though... He couldn't exactly predict if the others would want to partake in it.

"Errrr...." He looked around for a minute, trying to locate the man. "I... Haven't actually seen him today... He may be meeting with another department head? Maybe he's out on an assignment?" Would now be a bad time to admit that there wasn't a lot of communication between the people working in this area? Nah. "I can, uh, let him know you were asking though... When I see him," he nodded.

"Bart... How's he doing by the way?... Still in... Er... Australia was it?" Zander felt himself tense up slightly at the mention of the boy's name. Despite the fact that their Hogwarts days were long behind them... Zander still had ill feelings towards the guy. Ha ha ha. How great was it that he got to work with Bart's mom!??!?! HAHAHAHAH. IT WAS AWESOME. AHAHAHAHA. Not. "Yeah, um, y'know... It's no problem. That's what I'm here for..." He shrugged.

You are Lemon!