View Single Post
Old 07-20-2017, 06:21 AM   #29 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

There was so much that was happening right now and it was rather overwhelming, but that was okay. It was the good kind, and Rosalyn was having a hard time putting how she felt into words; that was often the case, however, and was just the way she was as a person. Gaston did help her feel more in touch with emotions, though of course she still didn't feel them as strongly as he did. That was no matter because he knew that she loved him just as much as he loved her.

She smiled as he wiped her tears away. "I've made you cry too, but I know it's the good kind of tears." The same kind that she had. Rosalyn glanced down at the ring on her finger. "This is one of the best days I've ever had and I know that you would never hurt me." It had taken a lot for her to get to the point where she could trust someone with her heart after what had happened with her ex-fiancé. Those had been some of the darkest days that she had ever experienced.