View Single Post
Old 07-20-2017, 03:08 AM   #21 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post

“Oh, I don’t doubt that,” he nodded. And hearing that from Victoria did help, a little bit. Zander just needed to get his things organized before he met with his Department Head. Just to make sure that he didn’t go in and mess everything up. Mariel had the ability to fire him, right? Right. And he did not need that this soon into the job. Nope. Zander was planning on sticking around for at least two more months before the threat of firing.

Eeeeer. She was giving him eyes. Was it something he said? Zander said he did like it here, how was that a bad thing? It may have taken a couple of weeks to decide this meant nothing, okay? This Department just wasn’t exactly his first choice. He didn’t feel entirely qualified for the placement he had received and didn’t know if he really belonged here. Uneasiness was an understandable feeling though, considering that many of his colleagues had been pro-quidditch athletes in past lives. Talk about intimidating. “Y’know, adjusting to change is ever easy…. But thank you, I appreciate that,” he replied, trying to make it known that he was thankful for the invitation but also knowing that he’d never actually go to her office for anything. “Very, uh, true,” he could use a few good kind of distractions around here.

“As of right now, there are some smaller-scale broom races coming up on the schedule, those aren’t really on a strict seasonal schedule like the other sports are,” he continue rummaging through the papers. “They may have to wait a couple of months both we’ve also got some recreational leagues for both Ainginein and Quodpot too,” finally he was able to fish out what he was looking for: A schedule. It had some of the necessary information like exact dates for the upcoming months. As he held the paper out for her, he continued, “Between you and me, though, I think they should take a chance at winged horses.” Good way to get familiarized with creatures while still participating in a sport. It was like knocking down two chasers with one bludger!

She had to think for a moment who the division head was for this area or if there even was one and she actually thought it being so new there probably wasn't and Mariel was keeping watch over it. So yes, sending Zander to her first was probably the best. "You know meeting with your division and bouncing ideas is always a great way to figure things out as well." Just a thought she would throw out there and honestly with as young as this team was a leader forming would probably be good for them all.

She got weird vibes from him, but she was hopeful that he would do well. All employees started somewhere and she knew that he was starting in a good place. For some reason, she felt Zander was probably good at recreational sports with less competition, so helping run them would be perfect for him. "Do you know if Fulton is around, I was curious how he was doing with the horse racing." He had been working on that for awhile now and she thought they'd be hearing more news about it soon.

She listened to him and the different options. "I could see them liking broom races." She nodded and thought about it. Quodpot really was not interesting, at least to her, but she could ask them. "Bart would have a fit if his sisters played Quodpot instead of quidditch." She laughed at the thought of her older one getting annoyed by this. Looking at the schedule as she took it from him there were a few things that she felt her daughters might enjoy. Her eyes lifted from the parchment though as he spoke again. "That might not be a bad idea. What girl wouldn't love riding them." She was impressed by his recommendation, "Thank you, Zander, this has been very helpful."