View Single Post
Old 07-15-2017, 10:33 PM   #20 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
"Well don't be scared to, Mariel is very open to helping her employees and listening to them. She's a great boss and you'll learn many things from her if you listen." Her friend and boss might be a way bit younger than her, but she knew Mariel knew her stuff and she was a great department head. She really was starting to get concerned though, because he seemed so jumpy, was this is first real adult job?

She tried to think about what Bart ever said about Zander. Though it had been so many years ago she couldn't remember. Her eyes moved to the box again, "Well if you plan on staying for awhile then yes you should make it more like home." He thought he liked it here now this, this made her give him eyes. How could you not like this department, they had one of the best group of employees and the best coffee cart, had he tried it? "Well if you have any issues my office is always open." She chuckled when he talked about his girlfriend? Wife? Victoria really wasn't fully sure, to be honest. "Don't think of it as a distraction, think of it as a nice focal point when you need something positive if you are having a bad day. That's what family is, a rainbow in the clouds." She loved and adored her family and loved their pictures.

What was she interested in, that was a good question. "Well I do think flying is up there of course, but I'd like to give them chances at other things as well. Elisa and Alana are ten and Helena is Seven." How were her girls so big already. She couldn't believe it, "Though I don't need anything for Alana, just Elisa and Helena."

“Oh, I don’t doubt that,” he nodded. And hearing that from Victoria did help, a little bit. Zander just needed to get his things organized before he met with his Department Head. Just to make sure that he didn’t go in and mess everything up. Mariel had the ability to fire him, right? Right. And he did not need that this soon into the job. Nope. Zander was planning on sticking around for at least two more months before the threat of firing.

Eeeeer. She was giving him eyes. Was it something he said? Zander said he did like it here, how was that a bad thing? It may have taken a couple of weeks to decide this meant nothing, okay? This Department just wasn’t exactly his first choice. He didn’t feel entirely qualified for the placement he had received and didn’t know if he really belonged here. Uneasiness was an understandable feeling though, considering that many of his colleagues had been pro-quidditch athletes in past lives. Talk about intimidating. “Y’know, adjusting to change is ever easy…. But thank you, I appreciate that,” he replied, trying to make it known that he was thankful for the invitation but also knowing that he’d never actually go to her office for anything. “Very, uh, true,” he could use a few good kind of distractions around here.

“As of right now, there are some smaller-scale broom races coming up on the schedule, those aren’t really on a strict seasonal schedule like the other sports are,” he continue rummaging through the papers. “They may have to wait a couple of months both we’ve also got some recreational leagues for both Ainginein and Quodpot too,” finally he was able to fish out what he was looking for: A schedule. It had some of the necessary information like exact dates for the upcoming months. As he held the paper out for her, he continued, “Between you and me, though, I think they should take a chance at winged horses.” Good way to get familiarized with creatures while still participating in a sport. It was like knocking down two chasers with one bludger!

You are Lemon!