Thread: SS: A Mural Of Love
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2017, 03:15 AM   #52 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

"It can't for me either, Esme said with a smile. Olly's next statement surprised her, however. Of course Esme had been thinking about that a fair bit, but it wasn't going to change anything. "I will. Especially my best friends like Rachel, Kitty, and Azura." The ones who would be staying at Hogwarts after she was gone. "But it's okay. There are holidays, letters, and Hogsmeade. We will stay in touch." Yep. There was no doubt in her mind that everything would work out. She just wanted to live with Olly and go to university. Maybe she would like learning there more than at Hogwarts. No living there, and no threat of death hanging over her head; now that was win win!

Oooh, this cheesecake was going to be gone in no time. It was yummy and Esme had inherited her dad's appetite just like Juno. "Sure, baby. Is there anywhere in particular that you want to go?" As someone who enjoyed travelling and liked spending time with him even more than that, she would be game for anything! Well, maybe not ANYTHING. There were some places that she just did not like or want to see.

Olly's question made her thoughtful. It really was true that they had the whole day together. "I'm happy doing anything with you. We could go on a walk and maybe we could go to Honeydukes. I could get snacks that aren't chocolate." That would be great. "Is there anything you want to do?"

Last edited by WhittyBitty; 07-13-2017 at 03:33 AM.