Thread: SS: A Mural Of Love
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2017, 06:24 AM   #48 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

It was amazing the power Olly had to make Esme so happy. Just hearing him say all this made her feel SO much better about everything. "I believe it when it comes to you. I believe everything that you say to me." Because he would never lie to her just like she would never lie to him. She gave his hand another squeeze and was tempted to kiss him, but held back. A place like this would have him feeling shy since there were so many lovey dovey couples. She wouldn't push it in here, though she did want her kiss before they parted ways.

Judging by his grin, Esme knew that what she had just said pleased Olly. Yep. Now he would have more confidence in his gift giving ability when it came to her. But really she WOULD love anything that he gave to her. And he didn't need to go all out for it either. Nope. She didn't need anything over the top and fancy because that was just not her and he knew it. He was the same as her. Anyway he now knew it was okay to buy her white chocolate. "I think they might have guessed, yes, seeing as they know that we are serious about each other." At least that was what she HOPED because then it would make things easier for her dad. "There is a reason why he is protective of us, and I will tell you about it later. Now isn't the best time." Not when they were having a Valentine's Day date. They hadn't really talked about it with anyone, but she would with Olly. "I think my dad knows that you won't ever hurt me and my mom does as well." So it should be okay.

Oh, yummy! "Thanks, baby," she said as he came back with their food and coffee. It really did look amazing and she was so ready to start eating. And they could talk some more while they ate!