Thread: SS: A Mural Of Love
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2017, 02:25 PM   #47 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Olly smiled. No matter what Esme said, she was his scholar. He had complete faith in her brain, so to speak. "I speak nothing but the truth,'' he assured her and ignoring the fact that part of him wanted to pull away his hand. There was no other reason to blame but his shyness but he held his ground.

The fact that she loved the bracelet so much made Olly gain confidence in his gift giving. He'd have to keep this up and hopefully Esme would love what he had in mind for her birthday. So white chocolate wasn't really chocolate. He nodded, tucking this information away. The girlfriend had taught him something today. Hearing her words regarding them moving together certainly helped him feel a little less nervous. It was true that Mr and Mrs Darcy did like him and he liked them too so things were going to go in his and Esme's favour. He just needed to believe that. "I think they might have figured it out that we'd want to live together, don't you? I know your dad might have a difficult time dealing with that because he got so emotional when he first met me and Leon.'' Mr Darcy acted tough but he was really a softie and it was probably because the twins were so precious to him.

"The best teacher is back with your food, baby.''
Now they could eat and talk about whatever they wanted.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺