Thread: Law Enforcement: Trainings Classroom
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2017, 02:09 AM   #14 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Oh hey, Gabby was here too. Was this some sort of Ministry wide training? She wasn't much for reading but you think she'd have noticed something like that. "Hey Gabby." She greeted with a nod as the woman made her way over to her and Lynnie. Would the others from Transport be showing up too?

The Entrance made by Penelope was quickly followed by the bossman's first question, leaving her only the chance to offer a nod of greeting to her before her focus locked on Gidyun.

Lex might have questioned the reason behind the introductions but then another employee, Transportation by the sound of it, walked in. It reminded her this wasn't just an MLE thing and that there would inevitably be some who didn't know each other as a result. Why it mattered in the grander scheme of this training was beyond her but she'd roll with it anyway.

"Lex, Auror, I take the statute of secrecy on every mission. Can't have the wizarding world's greatest secret exposed just because we've got incompetent bad guys." The smart ones seldom got caught. Unless their targets were the muggles themselves, there was far less threat of exposure with them. It was the ones with half a brain you had to worry about. "It's also a nice little reminder that I can't always go in wand blazing and can't just leave witnesses hanging loose." Had to nip those in the bud too. Just saying.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.