Thread: The Courtyard
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2017, 01:43 AM   #804 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
The Leaky Cauldron.

It had been a while since Adi had stopped by here but then again, this was just no ordinary hangout. The bestie Lux wanted to catch up with him and so he had wasted no time in agreeing to meet with her even though he had just returned from the honeymoon. And even though he and Benny were busy putting the final touches to their new house.

There always had to be time for the mermaid

Sunshades covering his brown eyes, Adi arrived at the Courtyard. Where was she? THERE SHE WAS! She wasn't looking in his direction so what did the guy do? He snuck up behind her and covered her eyes with his hands. "Guess who,'' he said gruffly, putting on a false voice. Hehe!
What had happened to the sun?!

Feeling those hands cover her eyes, Lux knew immediately who it was. He hadn't even startled her because by now she knew that Adi loved doing this kind of thing; well, she enjoyed doing it too. She smiled, happy that he was finally back from his honeymoon. As happy as she was for them, she had missed her bestie! "Bay?" she guessed, not being able to resist some teasing.

"Now come give me a hug and then tell me allll about your honeymoon." Hehe, she was being soooooo demanding of the Hippogriff.