Thread: Dining Terrace
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2017, 02:54 AM   #24 (permalink)
lemon
Dark Force Defense League
Hufflepuff

DMLE
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Annaliese Toussaint
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Dmitriy Toussaint
Law Enforcement

x12 x12
Dani's Citrus Duck Spawn | Mama Giraffe | Lemon PATch | Pushed the Red Button

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
"Cut one for me... or for you?" She set down the plates and pulled her hair from the back of her head up to lay across her forehead. Instant fringe, and without any cutting charms required. "Ta-da. I wear this look better than you."

Or not. Probably not.

"YOU..." Carrigan dropped her hair and seated herself. "You're trying to make this unappealing. Talk up all the challenges and how much I have to eat to get full and gross fake meat. I'd eat bugs for a month to beat you at this point. So." She stuck out her tongue.
"On me. For you." But Carrigan apparently preferred wearing the look herself, and that made one of them who didn't appear as troubled schoolgirl with bangs. "I like it. You should switch to that hairstyle permanently. It'll double as human repellant." She seemed like the type to welcome that.

Dima paused his inhalation of everything on his plate to provide her with a mockingly taken aback expression. "Me? Try to discourage you? That's a mighty accusation there." He was SHOCKED, clearly. "I'm offended that you think I have to talk down my diet to beat you."

Because, really, it was no sweat. At all.

__________________________________..____this is why we can't have nice things, darling.