Thread: Dining Terrace
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2017, 01:02 AM   #22 (permalink)
lemon
Dark Force Defense League
Hufflepuff

DMLE
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Annaliese Toussaint
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Dmitriy Toussaint
Law Enforcement

x12 x12
Dani's Citrus Duck Spawn | Mama Giraffe | Lemon PATch | Pushed the Red Button

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
Carrigan snorted at the mental picture of Dmitriy with a fringe. She'd been stupid enough to try that look too, but it was more forgivable on the mental picture she had of herself at 13. Gangly and small and so so wanting to figure herself out. That haircut had not been the answer, nope.

"I would pay good money to see you with a fringe." She lifted both plates and followed him. Did he know how unappealing 'fake meat' sounded? Wasn't it better just to eat real whatever then try to replace foods with other foods?

"I know what you're up to."
Pleased with himself for eliciting the snort, Dima grinned and started on his food, taking care to avoid her cleverly placed cheese. "Pay me enough, and I might just cut one for you again."

Hey, he knew how to using growth potions now. A bad haircut was no big deal. Certainly a small enough price to pay to make a pretty girl smile.

"What am I up to?"

__________________________________..____this is why we can't have nice things, darling.