Thread: Dining Terrace
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2017, 05:31 PM   #19 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
Oh good, she remembered him AND she still worked for the Ministry which in Aaron's book was a double win. Not that he doubted she would remember him, considering she knew of him before he knew of her. "Excellent and good to know. Yes, yes, I'm still working in the games and sports department. Sadly haven't ridden my broom in a few months, which has made me feel very lazy." Some days he really missed playing quidditch, but this was a new opportunity and he wasn't going to be young forever, as his knees and elbows and every other bodily joint liked to remind him of every day.
Aaron shook his head. "Please, Rose. While we had to maintain a healthy weight, everyone knows even quidditch players like to splurge on those unhealthy foods once in awhile." So yes, he was aware of the healthy options, but he wasn't opposed to chips and junk food either.
Rose didn't forget people in a heartbeat, and besides Aaron had played for her favourite professional Qudditch team that she still cheered on and owned countless memorabilia for. That he remembered her gave him a gold star in Rose's book. It showed to her that Aaron took notice and had manners. At the reveal that he hadn't ridden his broom properly in a few month's caused Rose to make big eyes and ask amazed "Really? You haven't ridden your broom in over two months? What do you work with in Games & Sports? Are you filing paperwork now and not testing brooms and new handles and such out?" If that was the case then to Rose it was a waste of Aaron's knowledge, expertise and skill.

Letting out a warm giggle she said holding her arms up Rose said. "I didn't know that. I'll have to tell my brother that he has been lying to me all these years. The nerve of him. Just because of that I'm going to send him a basket full of unhealthy foods just to let him know that I know." Shaking her head, she huffed under her breath. Stupid brothers.