Thread: Dining Terrace
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2017, 02:16 AM   #16 (permalink)
Cassirin

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon View Post
Thigh guy. Hah. There were multiple ways Dima could respond to that, but he opted for a cheeky grin and an adequate response.

So well behaved, he was.

"I haven't eaten chicken since I was 13. But you can count me in if there's seitan." It had to be much harder for her, although Carrigan didn't look at all disconcerted by the meat and cheese on the table. Perhaps feigning a lack of of interest was something they taught at Durmstrang. That wouldn't surprise him.

Three plates? "Two, but I'll be back for a third. Everything we picked up is half water." And even if it wasn't, he'd still require multiple servings. Dmitriy let her take a plate anyway and grabbed two glasses of some sort of juice concoction with his newly freed hand. Ta-da. Auror-in-training turned butler.
"You've been vegan since you were thirteen? Do you understand that I couldn't even commit to a hairstyle at that age?" It made her feel so completely inadequate to be around Toussaints. Especially Dima and his older brother. She was used to feeling small around Angelo, but Dmitriy had been so normal at their lunch together. Turns out, he was not normal. He was the shiny sort of special she'd come to recognize as not-Carrigan.

"What's seitan?" She added cheese to the plate Dmitriy handed to her, just in case he needed some calcium or whatever, and followed him as he stepped away from the table. Why did the chicken have to smell SO good, though?

"So you have to eat more to make up for the fact that your food is less substantial?" Why did she sound like a nutrition quiz?

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest