Thread: Dining Terrace
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2017, 02:00 AM   #6 (permalink)
Cassirin

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon View Post
A vegan was not out of place at an environmental summit, and Dmitriy had been feeling quite accustomed in his comfort zone throughout the day. Admittedly, even though he was technically on duty right now, he really wasn't doing much of anything and had observed quite a few presentations.

What? Was a felon going to show up at a seminar on botany?

Granted, Dima could handle it, but still.

But what he couldn't manage was his hunger. He'd been feeling famished for hours, but Raleigh Moses' speech had been the one for which he was waiting, so he'd held off on visiting the buffet. The natural, organic, and sustainable buffet, mind you.

Which was all well and good, but if they had beef in the line-up, he was DEFINITELY skipping tomorrow.
It wasn't a mandatory event or anything, but there was no way that Carrigan wasn't going to show up to this WERPS shindig. For one, her superiors would be there and she needed to get some face time. For another, there was free food. And for a third, the whole saving the environment thing was admirable. She didn't always understand how it fit into her life, but she wanted to be better about it.

But of all those things, Carrigan wanted to start with the free food. Luckily, there was a very familiar and annoyingly appealing face at the buffet. Carrigan slid into place next to him and jostled Dima with her elbow.

"You'll help me figure out what to eat, right? You're my vegan guru until I win this bet and you become my willing grunt." Also? "And hi. Good to see you again, Dmitriy Toussaint."

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest