View Single Post
Old 06-13-2017, 04:27 AM   #27 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Despite Gaston's reassurance that everything was okay, Rosalyn couldn't help but to feel slightly bad still. She knew all about his fear of fire and how it had come about. Still, she knew that he wouldn't lie to her about this. That made her feel relieved. "Okay, but I still don't like you having to do that. We can have a rule about not lighting birthday cakes." That way he wouldn't be terrified, and she wouldn't feel bad for him being terrified; it would be win win for the both of them.

Her eyes glanced back at the paper momentarily, looking at it again. "I know how much your band means to you and of course I would have understood if you decided to go with them..." Of course Rosalyn was beyond happy that he had decided to stay, but she would have felt bad if she had made him feel that he HAD to. Instead he had made that decision on his own. "What will all your fangirls think when they don't see you on tour?" Of course that was a joke, and she had to smile. And then she felt that there were tears in her eyes at what he said next. "Oh Gaston. I feel the same way and I am so very glad that you are staying." She would have missed him terribly if he had gone on that tour though of course she would have supported him like always.

Suddenly he was hugging her again, and she smiled as she held him close. "I know because you do a great job of showing it to me and really it is more than I deserve." He said that he didn't deserve her, but really it was the other way around. It amazed her how anyone could ever treat Gaston the way that they had. People didn't understand how sensitive that he was. And that all he really wanted to do was be a good person and make people happy. Well, she had more than enough love to make up for all the hurt that he had suffered. "I know, and..."

Before she could finish her thought, he was down on his knee and there was a box being held out for her.

Rosalyn froze for a moment, not sure what to do or to think. This was all so sudden and the last thing that she had expected to happen. Within moments she had gotten a grip on herself, and then she was crying for real due to happiness. "Of course I will."