Thread: SS: A Mural Of Love
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2017, 09:01 PM   #45 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

"Definitely. I know my girl well.'' Being around Esme so much had allowed him to open up and come out of his shell bit by bit. He was finding that he didn't mind showing a little more affection in public. He laughed, moving a hand around Esme's waist and pulling her close. "You're perfect the way you are anyway.''

Olly couldn't help but notice the way Kitty's eyes unfocused. It was the sort of look when you were distracted by your thoughts. It seemed like his new friend was having one of those moments and he wondered if Esme had picked up on it. But the girl had dreams. Olly wasn't sure whether he should hope that they come through or not because even though he had just met her, he wouldn't like to hear about her being in Azkaban a few years from now.

"You never know. By the time you're ready to do your protests, there might be some who change their mind and will be siding with you.'' He just didn't know if he would be one of those persons.

While the girls discussed the potential debate (which in Olly's mind sounded like a great idea), he went to order their food. He was back after a while. "Anybody hungry?'' he asked. Because he certainly was.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺