Thread: SS: A Mural Of Love
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2017, 05:32 AM   #44 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Seeing Olly saying something quietly to Kitty, Esme was sure that her boyfriend was teasing her. That was perfectly fine with her; she liked it when he was being playful. "Olly has me all figured out." She winked at him. Really she wasn't all that concerned with him being famous, she mostly just wanted him to enjoy what he did for a living, and for other people to enjoy it as well. She wanted people to love his art work as much as she did, because in her opinion he was an amazing artist and kept getting better and better. Looked like there would be a goth collection coming soon enough, and that was quite exciting! Especially if Kitty ended up modeling for it; something that she was sure that her friend would get a kick out of. "I'd model for it too, but I really don't think I would make a good goth." Imagining herself as one made her giggle. "It definitely would be fun though."

It was awesome that Kitty loved unicorns too. They were wonderful creatures; so gentle and beautiful. Esme loved gentle and beautiful things because they were calming. "Yes, you do since they are such precious creatures and need to be trained really well," she explained. "I'm going to ask the professor more about it when term starts." She still had a few questions on the matter.

Esme was happy to hear that Kitty had a lot of plans as far as her protesting went. She would definitely make her mark on the world. "Actually that's a really good idea," she said as a debate was mentioned. "You could maybe put something on the school noticeboard and someone could respond. You might even get more than one person!" And it would definitely go better than the one in class had, because that was bad. Poor Kitty had a rough time of it for sharing her opinions, though of course she understood why Slytherins had felt offended. Really her friend hadn't meant to hurt anyone and had only been trying to share her beliefs.